Flex Couplers Details
Replacement Nose Bridge Shock Absorber Flex Couplers
Fits: Juliet, XX, X-Squared, Penny, Romeo 2 & Mars X Metal
• New and Exclusive Design for Tighter Fit.
• Full Rubber Jacket 360° Wrap-Around Fit and Function.
• Industrial Grade Polymer Rubber Construction.
• Maximum shock absorption with snug flexibility.
• "F" marking signifies front facing side for install.
• Global Shipping Via USPS.
Oakley X Metal frames utilize these uniquely shaped rubber shock absorber gaskets (flex couplers) to provide a natural flex in the entire frame structure from just two points on the nose. The flex couplers fit over the orbital tabs and are inserted inside the two hollow cavities of the nose bridge section.
With time and use, the original flex couplers dissolve leaving your expensive sunglasses flimsy & unwearable. Make your sunglasses like new with these direct replacement flex couplers, better than the originals!
DIY HOW TO HELP:
FLEX COUPLER TRIMMING DIRECTIONS
(PLEASE READ BEFORE WORKING ON YOUR SUNGLASSES)
Not comfortable repairing your own glasses? Check out our X Metal Tune Up service!