Penny Emerald Polarized Details
Lab Crafted Authentic Oakley Penny X Metal Replacement Lenses
Fits: Penny X Metal
• One pair of custom crafted Emerald Polarized lenses for Penny X Metal.
• Right & Left Lenses + OXM.Parts microfiber double-chamber lens pouch.
• Hand-made by an experienced Optician from new authentic Oakley 8.75-base curve lenses.
• Oakley XYZ Optics™ Plutonite™ lenses should always be cleaned only with a microfiber cloth.
• Direct fit replacement for the Oakley X Metal Penny lenses.
• Shipping world-wide via USPS.
• Required Tool: Orbital Screw Removal Tool
• Related Parts: Penny Orbital Gaskets & Orbital Screws
Day in and day out your lenses protect the most sensitive part of your body -- your eyes. Don't settle for aftermarket lenses that are manufactured thinner or have a lesser optical quality. Oakley Plutonite™ lenses featuring XYZ Optics™ are simply the best lenses in the world and deserve to be in your Oakley X Metal sunglasses.
Sadly, Oakley ceased making lenses for X Metal sunglasses in 2013. To deliver modern lenses for your vintage frames, we take new, authentic Oakley Plutonite™ lenses and cut them down to size in an optical lab using professional equipment. The result is new Emerald Polarized lenses for your vintage Penny X Metal frame!
Give your vintage X Metal Penny sunglasses new life with these modern authentic Oakley lenses!
Lens Fitting & Return Policy
Important Information About Custom Crafted Lenses
Oakley X Metal titanium sunglasses were manufactured by pouring molten liquid titanium metal in to casts to cure to solid metal form. By way of this process each X Metal frame cast was varied in size and shape, even if the same model, by a very small amount. I have measured up to a 1/16" difference in the orbitals of some X Metal frames like the Juliet.
Custom fitting lenses to a variably-sized eyeglass frame is a difficult challenge.
When installed, these Penny Emerald Polarized lenses may sit with a lens bevel edge showing in some places near the rim of the orbital channel. Our Optician crafts the lenses average sized to fully fit ALL X Metal frames however they aren't a 'perfect' fit for EVERY X Metal frame.
Our custom lenses are sold without returns, but if you are not pleased with the fit in your frame please contact customer service with details and photos and we will discuss a return on a case-by-case basis.